Sericol InksOffering you a complete choice of products which include fujifilm sericol inks.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Printing Type||Offset Printing, Screen Printing|
|Printer Ink Type||UV Ink, Water Based Ink|
- Unique solvent and resin blend
- High pigment content combined with specially selected pigments delivers high colour strength
- Proprietary 'Micro-V' dispersion technology guarantees particle dispersion of less than 1 micron.
- Wide colour gamut
- Superior flow characteristics
- Color+inks require less purging & clean-up time thus significantly reducing start-up time and reducing scrap. Cost savings can be realized through less frequent need to change filters.
- Less need to clean heads resulting in less downtime and reduced clogging extends the life of the heads by eliminating pressure within the head.
- Faster print speeds are possible since more nozzles on the heads are open and firing ink.
- Ink consumption typically reduced by 20% whilst still maintaining the colour gamut achievable with competitive ink system.
- Extends print head life and reduces print head maintenance.
- Pigment selection delivers bright, vibrant colours that are stronger and last longer externally than other third party ink systems.
- Batch-to batch quality & colour consistency.
- Reduces scrap & downtime thus increasing customer satisfaction and thereby profits
- Minimal banding even at high print speeds: some customers have been able to produce work at the same quality in 4-pass mode with Color+ inks than they had done previously with competitive products in 8-pass mode. This delivers a significant productivity benefit.